International SEL Day
March 11, 2022
Join the movement to support social emotional learning
Over 12 Million Views for SEL Day!
On Friday, March 26th, thousands of educators, students, community organizers, and individuals celebrated the second annual International SEL Day by showcasing, promoting, advocating and supporting SEL around the globe. YOUR efforts helped #SELday reach several important milestones:
- Over 12 million views from over 8,000 mentions of #SELday
- Over 50,000 #SELday likes across social media
- #SELday trended on Twitter for more than 2 hours on March 26th
- Seven #SELday state proclamations and an #SELday U.S. Congressional Record
- Over #SELday 3,100 participants representing 69 countries and all 50 U.S. states
- More than 2,500 schools, districts and organizations represented
7 State Proclamations
Celebrating the Most Active and Top Twitter Profiles
Celebrating #SELday Badge Earners
Join the Movement
The Urban Assembly and SEL4US invite communities across the globe to celebrate the importance of social emotional learning (SEL) on the second annual International SEL Day on March 26, 2021. Our theme this year is Building Bonds, Reimagining Community.